Registered General Nurse
The ideal RGN will be working within an elderly and Adult setting supporting the community in Birmingham.
We have Long-term contracts available with Full-time hours from Monday to Friday.
Band 5 or 6 Registered General Nurse to work in the community based in Birmingham.
With attractive Hourly rates of:
- Days £18-£24 Limited per hour
!!!We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks!!!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
Daily roles include,
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality,error free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Observing and recording patient's behavior and monitoring their condition.
- Ability to independently travel around the trust
-Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-Full-UK driving license with access to a vehicle
-IT and computer literate to include competent use of Microsoft Office tools, Internet, Intranet, RiO data base systems.
-Ability to independently travel around the Trust - must have a car
-Good verbal and written communication skills
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Homes Energy Advisor - Horsham
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Occupational Therapist
- Qualified Social Worker
- 2nd line Support Analyst
- Healthcare Assistant
- HGV Driver
- Care Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker
- Debt Recovery Officer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Refuse Loader
- Childrens Social Worker
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- LiveSmart Manager - Manchester
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- HR Administrator