Contract Engineer - Paris, France
Leap29 are a specialist energy and power recruiter with almost 2 decades of experience
We are representing a leading global renewable energy IPP based in Paris, France.
They are currently looking for a Contract Engineer to join an exciting and dynamic team focused on developing and investing in emerging markets spanning Africa, South America and S.E.
• Overseeing the development process
• Negotiating with local construction and operations contractors
• Analyse and assess risk levels
What we're looking for
• Minimum of 3 years related to Contract management or Consultancy preferably within the renewables industry
• A degree in Engineering
• Strong negotiation skills
• Fluent in English with the ability to communicate in French
• Experience in emerging markets is a plus
In return you will receive a lucrative wage, and if relocating our client will offer assistance.
This opportunity offers a great way into a growing business, one with a great track record for internal progression.
If you want to move your career to the next level, with the possibility of international travel then this is the opportunity for you.
Please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience.
More Jobs from Leap29
- Project Director - Hamburg, Germany
- Commissioning Engineer - Amman, Jordan
- Commissioning Engineer-Kettering, UK
- Mechanical Installation-Manila,Philippines
- Mechanical Installation Engineer - Mumbai, India
- Mechanical Installation Engineers - Amman, Jordan
- Mechanical Installation Engineer - Kettering, UK
- Lead Expediter- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Senior Inspection Coord - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Senior Wind Technical Services Manager - Singapore
- Commissioning Manager - Shanghai, China
- Project Engineer- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Control System Engineer - Cologne, Germany
- Senior Project Manager - London, UK
- SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer) - Singapore
- Senior Structural Engineer - Schiedam, Netherlands
- Process Engineer- The Hague, Netherlands
- Process Control Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Semiconductor Design Manager - Kulim, Malaysia
- Aftermarket Business Manager- Belgium, Nivelles