An exciting position has become available to join an innovative and market leading company within their area of expertise.
They require an experienced Technical Administrator to help carry them forward.
Their projects range from £50k to £1.5million and they operate across the globe in locations in the UK, South Africa, Russia and Australia to name a few.
This will be a fantastic role for someone looking to take the next step on their career path and join a successful company.
- Supporting the Design Engineering & Project teams
- Preparation of document packs and project folders
- Printing and issuing of drawings and documents
- Recording and distribution of controlled documents and drawings
- Controlling and recording of materials, parts and components
- Liaison between Design Engineering & Project teams
- Maintaining database records for all the above
- Assist in the production of Technical/Operating & Maintenance manuals for the company's range of equipment
- Any other administrative duties which may arise within an engineering office environment
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
Hours and Pay:
- 08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Friday
- 22 Days holiday increases to 25 with each service years + 8 bank holidays
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
Recruit Mint is working with a market leader in their sector of Manufacturing that is looking for a Technical Administrator from a Manufacturing background to cover a wide variety of tasks within their extremely busy office and provide support to their Engineering team.
More Jobs from Recruit Mint Ltd
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Vehicle Service Supervisor
- Account Manager
- Account Administrator
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
- Software Developer
- Quality Control Technician
- Data Analyst
- Aluminium TIG Welder
- Mechanical Technician
- Car Body Repair Technician
- Manual Machinist
- Account Manager
- 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer