Anwendungstechniker, Industrielack, Frankfurt Am Main
This opportunity as Applications Development Technician within Research & Development is a brand new position as a result of growth in the company, so you will stepping into a role which no-one has been doing before, meaning you can set the expectations of the company when you join.
You will be joining an R&D Team of 8 people covering New Product & Technology Development, Quality Control, Colorimetry and Safety, so you will be part of a team with expertise in a wide variety of areas, allowing you to develop skills across all fields of the development cycle.
The company you will be working for specialise in the development of epoxy and polyurethane resins for use in Industrial Coatings systems.
They are part of one of the largest chemicals companies worldwide who have over 50,000 employees worldwide across their different business units, so you will be joining a company with a huge amount of opportunities which will allow you to grow and develop in the future.
Joining the company as Applications Development Technician, you will be responsible for testing epoxy and polyurethane resins which will include formulating water-borne and solvent-borne solutions to analyse the performance of the products, as well as working with customers on-site to work with their R&D teams to get feedback on the products, so you will get the chance to further develop your formulations expertise whilst gaining customer experience.
- Qualification as Lacklaborant or Lacktechniker
- Previous experience developing solvent-borne formulations
- Knowledge of developing 2k coating systems preferred
- B2 Level German required for daily use
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please send an up-to-date version of your Lebenslauf/CV to Arthur Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the position then please call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
Arthur Mills is a Senior Consultant & Headhunter specialising in Research and Development in the Paints, Coatings & Printing Inks industries across Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
He offers positions at all seniorities and typically recruits for the following positions: R&D Lacklaborant/Lacktechniker/Lackingenieur, R&D Group Leader, R&D Laboratory Manager, R&D Manager, R&D Director.
If you are an R&D professional in this area and you are looking for opportunities then please contact him for a confidential discussion about potential job opportunities.
If you want to hire R&D employees for your company then please contact him so he can advise you on the best candidates available in the market.
Arthur is part of NonStop Chemical which is a Headhunting & Recruitment Company specialising in niche-market services for clients & candidates in the Chemical Raw Material, Agrochemical, Cosmetic and Paints/Coatings/Inks industries across Europe.
Established in 2008, we have developed a reputation for ethical, high-quality recruitment services as well as in-depth technical knowledge within our markets.
We can help you in the following areas: R&D (Paints/Coatings/Inks/Cosmetics), Technical Sales (Paints/Coatings/Inks/Cosmetics), REACh (CLP/SDS/Registration/Compliance), Toxicology/Ecotoxicoloy, EHS, Geo-Technical/Geo-Environmental/Contaminated Land, Procurement (Chemical Raw Materials).
R&D / Research and Development / Coatings / Formulation / Paints / Waterborne Coatings / Plastic Substrates / Metal Substrates / Chemicals / Chemistry / F&E / Forschung und Entwicklung / Lack / Formulierung / Farben / Wässrige Beschichtungen / Kunststoffsubstrate / Metallsubstrate / Chemie / Chemie / Germany / German / Deutschland / Deutsch
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Lead to success! Head of RA
- SEO specialist- transition into the Med Tech Field
- Administrative Coordinator-International-Swiss
- Financial Specialist - Pharma - Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria Elettronica / Start Up Medicale
- Junior Regulatory Specialist / Veneto
- Assistenz für die Geschäftsleitung 50% - Eine völlig neue Ära!
- IT-Administrator Cloud wanted. Enter the Blockchain Industry!
- PV Officer - Nottingham - Global Brand Opportunity
- Junior District Manager - Cosmetics - West Germany
- Recruiter settore Healthcare Italiano – Azienda Internazionale
- STATISTICIAN - GLOBAL MARKET - SAS PROGRAMMER
- Calling All Drug Safety Associates - High Wycombe Area
- Phase I Clinical Research Scientist.
- Financial Specialist-Med Tech-Austria
- QSW - Locality Team - Ongoing 6 Month Contract
- Leading Biotech - Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
- Duty Team Social Worker-Ongoing Contract- Stability
- QSW in CP Team- Generous Package
- Child Protection- New Year, New Career- New You!