Older Adults Team - QSW - Flexible Working Week
Older Adults Team - QSW - Flexible Working Week - Mid Wales
Right now I'm looking for experience Social Workers with at strong experience working with Adults Social Services, specialising in Older Adults Teams to assist the team during an exciting period of integration between Older People and Healthcare Services.
I have the perfect opportunity for you to jump straight into your next contract working on assessments within an Older Adults team undertaking reviews on behalf of the Local Authority.
So if you're looking for a role to carry you through to your next position this is the perfect one for you.
Based in the Wales, they offer flexible working hours which will allow you to maintain a good balance with your working and social life so you can maintain a professional role and have the time to relax and recharge.
Additionally they are also able to offer compressed working weeks meaning you would be able to work 5 days in 4 and benefit from a 3 day weekend.
Successful candidates will have experience within similar Adult's services; reviewing and assessment teams with Older People, Dementia and Mental Health.
My client is also flexible in interviewing and as such you will be able to save time and money on travelling through phone interviews.
However the interviews are this week so don't waste any time and get in touch!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Customer Support Specialist-Diagnostics-Cambridge,UK
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- PHD- Developer - Graf Theory.
- Program Manager- Large Molecule
- Consultant en Recruitment – Non Stop se développe, grandissez
- Dutch Junior Recruiter Wanted - Career Launcher!
- Get in touch with our Paint, Coatings and Ink specialist today!
- Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace + german B2
- +Senior Ink developer - North Brabant - NL
- R&D/QC Cross Functie / Industriele coatings / NL
- Business manager - Establish a renown product line
- Business manager - Get "your own" product line
- Drug Safety Associate - Austria
- Associate Director – Safety Physician
- Clinical Specialist - ICU Devices - Paris,France
- KS2 Teacher - Small Independent School, 15 Students per Class!
- KS5 Science Co-Ordinator - Improving School
- Primary Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Trusts
- Assistant Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Schools
- English Head of Department Post - Supportive, Experienced Team