GMP Manufacturing Biotechnologist
Multiple vacancies have become available for a GMP Biotechnologist to join a leading cell and gene therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be working as part of as well-established shift team manufacturing commercial and clinical grade biopharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Biotechnologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be involved in manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals within a cleanroom facility and this will involve Upstream and Downstream processing including using techniques such as Mammalian Cell Culture and a various Chromatographies.
As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be responsible for ensuring batch success, preparing, cleaning and validation of the GMP facility.
Your role will involve preparation of growth media and stock solutions using mixing tanks and completing batch manufacturing records.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Biotechnologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree and experience within an aseptic environment is advantageous to your application but not essential.
To be successful in your application, it is advantageous to have worked in a fast paced environment and ideally within a GMP compliant facility.
Key Words: Manufacturing | GMP | Cleanroom | Biology | Chemistry | Vectors | Aseptic | Graduate | Chemical | Bioprocessing | Biochemical engineering |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 29/11/2017
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Oxfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Emily Davidson
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J4839
- Posted: 2017-11-29 18:09:52 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Characterisation Project Manager
- System Analyst
- Applications Scientist
- Crude Oil Transport and Refining technologist
- QC Equipment Validation Specialist
- QA Associate
- QA Systems Consultant (Pharmaceuticals)
- Scientist - Bioanalysis
- Lead Cell Culture Scientist
- Subject Matter Expert - Upstream Process Characterisation
- Senior Validation Specialsit
- Health, Safety and Environmental
- Technical Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer (Pharmaceutical)
- QA Officer (Documentation)
- Technical Sales Specialist - South
- Senior Scientist - QC Biochemistry
- Electrical Instrumentation Technician
- GDPR Consultant - Procurement
- Technical Sales Rep - French Speaking