QA Expert - invest in your career!
This role offers you to get into the project management side of Quality Assurance! The company is structuring their IT system and looking for you to step in and be part of it, allowing you to see how your work makes a difference.
The other responsibilities include other QA responsibilities such as auditing and being in contact with suppliers, ensuring their qualification.
The leading company looking to fill this position is known for their stable brands, which will bring you job security and the chance to work with well-known products.
The environment within the company is open and relaxed, they are encouraging you to speak free and in return they will listen.
Your opinion will be considered and taking your initiative will go a long way, opening new opportunities for you.
This position is based in the charming town of Bad Elms right by the river Lahn.
What we're looking for:
, Few years of experience in QA
, Fluent German and English
, Knowledge/experience in CVS and GMP
, University degree in pharmacy, science or equivalent
Apply by sending your CV to me, Roosa Ek, at R.Ek@nonstop-recruitment.com and I will get in touch with you to further discuss the opportunity.
You can also give me a call on +44 207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Qualified Social Worker – R&A – £35
- LSA Needed – Supportive Leadership!
- English Teacher – Flexible Contract!
- Fostering - Take home over £750 a week - Non-case-holding
- Seeking Picing & Reimbursement (CH) Experts - PT 60-80%!
- Maths Teacher – ‘Centre of Excellence’
- Head of Digital Marketing and Communications- Cryptocurrencies
- SEN Teacher – Small ASD School, West London
- Medical Science Liaison - Expand your network!- Switzerland
- Sales Representative - Dermatology- Zentralschweiz & Basel
- English Teacher- Art of State Facilities-West Yorkshire
- Finanz- / Bilanzbuchhalter
- Medical Affairs - Great Opportunities in Germany
- Regulatory Consultant & Project Manager - REACh, BPR, DGSA
- Délégué Médical- Dermatology- Romandie & Ticino
- Social Worker – CP Team – Minimal Travel
- Assistant Team Manager - £35/hr - Interviewing ASAP
- Sign Language Interpreter, great opportunity to really help.
- Material science-business development manager-great career!
- Junior Recruitment Consultant-Uncapped Commission