Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic 60-70K plus Commission
Key words: Senior Sales Manager, Sales, Senior Account Manager, New Business, Business Development, leadership, private equity
Our client is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager as soon as possible to take a key role in generating new business and maximising revenue for the company.
You will have the benefit, next to a highly competitive salary, of a state of the art office space including roof terrace in Central London and an inclusive and collaborative team culture.
Due to continued growth, our Client is looking to appoint two senior Business Development Managers.
These positions are responsible for commercially developing and leveraging relationships both with C-Suite prospects and senior HR and L&D executives to increase key account penetration.
One role will specialise in the Private Equity space whilst the other will focus on energy and extractions.
The successful candidates will be intellectually curious, have the gravitas to speak credibly at the C-Suite level within large corporates and have a strong work ethic.
Strategically manage a complex sales process
Identify and target C-Level decisions makers in large firms
Create and present compelling proposals that outline the company suite of solutions and how this will deliver ROI to the client
Negotiate and close business while managing the client relationship throughout the sales and implementation process
Engage with and advise senior level executives across a broad spectrum of industries and function events including chairing round tables and discussion groups
Liaise with the Relationship Managers to ensure a smooth handover of new members
Desired Skills and Experience:
7+ years' experience in a business development role or similar
Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Advanced commercial negotiation and networking skills
Demonstrated experience building credibility with a senior-level client base
Proven ability to sell bespoke solutions into HRD or C-level executives of organisations
Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information
Highly motivated and outcomes focused
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 60000-70000 Per Annum Competitive
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/036602
- Posted: 2017-11-29 18:29:18 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- Programme / Project Manager (Insurance, Legal Sector) - Manchester
- Night Transport Planner LHR - Freight Company - Heathrow
- Maintenance Technician - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Field Supervisor - Care Industry - Manchester
- Equipment Technician - Newport
- Care Worker - Manchester Area
- Capital Markets Treasury Associate (Analyst) - London
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Insurance Sales Consultant - St Albans
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- CNC Miller / Setter - Leeds
- CNC Miller / Setter - Wakefield
- CNC Miller / Setter - Bradford
- CNC Miller / Setter - Halifax
- Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant - Brighton
- Senior Legal Counsel - Greenford, North West London
- Sales Executive - London EC2
- Insurance Sales Advisor - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire