Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant, NCS West Midlands
To operate the Contact Centre telephone service for the National Careers Service West Midlands
Customer Services Team Leader
Adults Workforce: any position that involves working/volunteering with adults.
To comply with and understand Prospects safe guarding policy and procedures and take action as appropriate in relation to children and vulnerable groups regarding matters of safety, protection and wellbeing.
Prospects is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and eliminating discrimination, as a core value.
This is a general description.
The emphasis on duties may vary depending on the work location training, experience and support.
- Operate the telephone contact centre service for the NCS on a rota basis
- Answer telephone calls from the National Contact Centre, take bookings for advice sessions, provide basic information and referrals for the service
- Provide a warm handover to a telephone careers adviser whenever possible
- Undertake follow up calls with customers over the telephone, by email or any other method required by the contract
- Update the Prospects MI system with information about contacts and arrange follow up activities
- Record customer complaints and compliments to meet Prospects standards and procedures
- Produce activity reports as required
- Ensure adherence to the company's equalities and diversity policy
- Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post
- Experience of working in a contact centre or pressurised environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, particularly over the telephone and by email
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills; particularly use of databases
- Ability to manage difficult customer complaints and resolve these diplomatically
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise own work to meet deadlines and targets
- Good teamwork skills
- Prepared to work flexibly including weekends and evenings on a rata basis
- Understanding of and commitment to implementing equal opportunities in all aspects of work with an understanding of and commitment to promoting equality and diversity
Apply for this ad Online!
- Start: 11 December 2017
- Duration: 31/09/2018
- Rate: Up to £18000 per annum + 26 days holiday per annum
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Prospects Services
- Tel: 123 521 2359
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-30 11:55:02 -
- View all Jobs from Prospects Services