Ophthalmic Consultant - GP Surgery
Ophthalmic Consultant - GP Surgery - West Yorkshire - salary up to £80,000 per annum.
You will be an Ophthalmic Consultant (GMC Registered) looking to work in a private GP Surgery in West Yorkshire.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic GP Surgery in West Yorkshire and is ideal for an Ophthalmic Consultant who is looking to lead a team and help manage the service.
The surgery has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the client's view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As Ophthalmic Consultant - GP Surgery you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Ophthalmic Consultant - GP Surgery, you will be not be responsible for:
- Capsule opacity
- Complex cornea (e.g.
- Complex lid surgery (e.g.
- Ophthalmology emergencies
- Cranial including TIA, diplopia, squint
- Cases where cancer is suspected
As an Ophthalmic Consultant you will have:
- A Doctor (GMC) qualification
- Current registration with the GMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Call Brian for more details on 0161 235 6953 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Administration Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant - London & South Division (Manchester)
- Part Time Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Reading
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant -Recruitment (Manchester)
- RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Sales Consultant - Sales (Manchester)
- RMN or RNLD - Male and Female Neuro-Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Buckingham - Band 6
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Occupational Therapist - Enablement - Wandsworth - Up to £20ph
- Registered Nurse - Acute Physical Disabilities
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Rapid Response - Harrow
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neuro - Derby
- Registered Nurse - Complex Care and Neurological Disorders
- Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Band 6 - Havering
- Clinical Manager - RMN
- Physiotherapy - Paediatrics - Band 6 - Mitcham
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment Team
- Integrated practitioner - Adult Social Services - Medway
- Social Worker - Fostering