E3 Recruitment are seeking key individuals to join our clients existing assembly teams engaged in the production of advanced electronics systems and integrated end to end RF & microwave solutions for the defence, space and security markets.
The role will consist of the assembly of intricate products to a high standard and carrying out various essential processes within the production environment following procedures and specifications in accordance with the appropriate guidelines.
- Hand assembly of electronic devices using soldering, epoxy and bonding techniques.
- Working to process specifications, manufacturing instructions and required standards as determined by the product design.
- Meet requirements of line and audit inspection to IPC-A-610 and Mil standard 2000 and 883.
- Follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and other team members.
- Highlight any re-work issues or problems to the Operations Support department and their Operations Management.
- Work with the Operations Test teams and ensure smooth flow of product is maintained.
- Work with the Engineering team and Operations Support team during redesign and new product introduction.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities and any new working initiatives.
- Assist in the generation of new manufacturing aids as required.
- Be responsible for continuous improvement activities both individually and as part of the team.
- Follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and Team members.
- Contribute to and support all the lean manufacturing techniques adopted as part of the company's Production System including 5S, Kaizen, KANBAN etc.
- Good hand to eye co-ordination.
- Ability to follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions.
- Patience and an eye for detail.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work.
- Must be adaptable and have the ability to multi-skill.
- Experience of hand assembly of electronic devices.
- Experience in the use of various epoxies and solders.
- Experience of soldering /bonding.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If you are an experienced Assembler and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or forward your CV to Javed Khaliq at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now
E3 Recruitment Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
E3 Recruitments specialist industry sectors:
Oil & Gas
Civils & Utilities
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- HGV Fitter
- Auto Electrcian
- Plastic Welder/Fabricator
- Maintenance Team Leader - Nights
- Road Tanker Inspection Engineers
- Maintenance Electrician - Days
- Mechanical Maintenance - Days
- Mechanical Fitter (Rotating Machinery)
- Maintenance Electrician
- Mechanical Fitter / Operator
- Mechanical Fitter
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- HGV Technician
- Business Assessor - Highways & Construction
- External Business Auditor - Construction
- Business Excellence Assessor – Management Systems
- Business Assessor – Construction
- Design Engineer
- External Business Auditor - Highways