YEAR 4 TEACHER - OUTSTANDING SCHOOL - JAN START
YEAR 4 TEACHER - OUTSTANDING SCHOOL - JANUARY START
We at Nonstop Education are working with a school in South West London that are looking for a Year 4 teacher to interview ASAP for a January start.
The schools environment can only be reflected by its Ofsted report.
Having attained an "Outstanding" Ofsted the schools communal and supportive environment can only be beneficial for a teacher looking to progress and gain extra knowledge on the skills they have already attained!
What we are looking for?
* Passion for teaching
* Interview ASAP / January start
* Holds QTS
Get in touch by sending your CV and a cover letter if you have one to Adrian Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or give him a call on 02079402749.
If this does not sound like the opportunity for you but you are interested in other positions within the Education sector, please feel free to get in touch, to see what other opportunities we have.
We also offer £200 in High Street Vouchers for any successful referral.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Customer Support Specialist-Diagnostics-Cambridge,UK
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- PHD- Developer - Graf Theory.
- Program Manager- Large Molecule
- Consultant en Recruitment – Non Stop se développe, grandissez
- Dutch Junior Recruiter Wanted - Career Launcher!
- Get in touch with our Paint, Coatings and Ink specialist today!
- Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace + german B2
- +Senior Ink developer - North Brabant - NL
- R&D/QC Cross Functie / Industriele coatings / NL
- Business manager - Establish a renown product line
- Business manager - Get "your own" product line
- Drug Safety Associate - Austria
- Associate Director – Safety Physician
- Clinical Specialist - ICU Devices - Paris,France
- KS2 Teacher - Small Independent School, 15 Students per Class!
- KS5 Science Co-Ordinator - Improving School
- Primary Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Trusts
- Assistant Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Schools
- English Head of Department Post - Supportive, Experienced Team