Adult Social Worker
We are recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to take on a post within the Learning Disabilities Team in Nottinghamshire.
The position is to carry out safeguarding and Duty and Care Act Assessments and Reviews for Adults within the community.
The position is for an initial 4 months ongoing with rates of pay from £24 - £26 per hour depending on experience.
Nottinghamshire County Council
NCC Social Services are a well established and efficient team, they work to provide high standard of tailored service, ensuring each and every service user have all they need to live a normal life.
Candidates will have access to council facilities and support where required.
- Responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs.
- Maintain a more complex caseload including safeguarding at work.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools.
- Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities.
- Promote the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support.
- Identify community and other natural support resources.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Homeless Support Worker - Thetford, Norfolk
- QCF Assessor Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Worker
- Male Waking Support Worker
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Qualified Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker Essex
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Estate Staff Team Leader
- Family Support Worker
- Registered General Children's Community Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- YOT Restorative Justice Officer
- Site Manager