Analytical Development - management opportunities!
If you are looking to develop your career in analytical development and also acquire more responsibilities, this might be your opportunity!
A pharmaceutical company is currently hiring for a Project Manager to join their team and make sure that the work in the laboratory is running according with planning.
In this specific opportunity you will not only be responsible for the team but also to make sure that the projects are finished with the higher quality possible.
So if you are looking for opportunities where you can keep developing you management skills, don't waste any more time.
What are we looking for:
-3 years experience in a GMP environment
-Experience with analytical techniques
-Experience with team management
Some of the tasks that you will be doing are:
-Make sure that the laboratory equipment and methods are approved
-Manage the laboratory staff
-Optimize the functioning of the team.
Interviews are already running so don't waste time and contact Ana Pinho on email@example.com or +32 (0)2 891 98 99.
I will be waiting for your call!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Customer Support Specialist-Diagnostics-Cambridge,UK
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- PHD- Developer - Graf Theory.
- Program Manager- Large Molecule
- Consultant en Recruitment – Non Stop se développe, grandissez
- Dutch Junior Recruiter Wanted - Career Launcher!
- Get in touch with our Paint, Coatings and Ink specialist today!
- Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace + german B2
- +Senior Ink developer - North Brabant - NL
- R&D/QC Cross Functie / Industriele coatings / NL
- Business manager - Establish a renown product line
- Business manager - Get "your own" product line
- Drug Safety Associate - Austria
- Associate Director – Safety Physician
- Clinical Specialist - ICU Devices - Paris,France
- KS2 Teacher - Small Independent School, 15 Students per Class!
- KS5 Science Co-Ordinator - Improving School
- Primary Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Trusts
- Assistant Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Schools
- English Head of Department Post - Supportive, Experienced Team