Long term Contract - Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
Are you looking for the flexibility of a contract but the guarantee of definite hours every week?
My client is looking for a Senior Associate in regulatory Affairs that would be interested in a 12 month contract working 37.5 hours per week for the company during an exciting time of growth and innovation.
With a current expansion program within the department this is a fantastic time to be involved in the company and be part of the expansion which is seeing new and exciting products in the pipeline that you can be a part of and build your experience within an international company with eyes for expansion and development.
If you have the following experience this could be the role to move your career forward:
, 3 years experience working with CTA and CMC Documentation
, Familiarity submitting documents with a Regulatory Lead
, Understanding of drug development process
The role would begin with being supervised by a Regulatory Lead to start with so that the candidate can get an understanding for the processes and the products that they will be working with.
After this period the candidate would be looking to work autonomously in completing the documentation tasks and working to their own high standards to ensure a quality output.
If this sounds like the ideal step forward that you have been looking for within Regulatory Affairs then please get in contact with me, Greg Collins, on +44 207 340 550, extension: 3462 or email me your CV in Word format at: G.Collins@Nonstop-pharma.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Clinical Psychologist - brain injury specialism
- Comisionista - Productos de calidad
- Empresa Puntera - Experto en FDA
- Jefe de Producción Industrial Pharma y Biotecnología
- Move to Belgium! QA/RA Investigator
- SOCIAL WORKER – ADULTS SERVICES – LOCALITY - PART/FULL TIME
- SOCIAL WORKER - ADULTS TRANSITION TEAM – SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- DEPUTY TEAM MANAGER – ADULTS SERVICES – BOOST YOUR CAREER
- Brain Injuries Senior Social Worker - London - £37k
- QP/QM - Proven Growth Opportunities, Belgium
- Court Team - Social Workers - New Year New Start
- Senior Structural Engineer – Civil, Building Services & Structu
- Lead AMHP Needed - Wales - Competitive Pay
- Regulatory Affairs Manager up and coming company
- AMHP – South East of England - Competitive Rate
- AMHP - Interview Next Week – South East
- Senior Practitioner - Family Finder - Work With LAC & Adoption
- AMHP - 3 Days a Week – South East
- Children's Support Worker - Excellent Progression
- Therapeutic Worker - Children's Residential Home