Customer Service Co-ordinator
Our client based in Egham, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Co-ordinator to commence ASAP for 2 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking a busy temporary position with good Customer Service skills and a proactive nature.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Managing customer orders
- Inputting data on Excel spreadsheets and custom templates
- Answering inbound calls (30-50 per day)
- Accurately recording information
- Ad hoc duties
- Experience within a busy Customer Service Environment
- Previous Helpdesk or Call Centre experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP
- Proactive nature
- Order processing experience
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of office professionals into a variety of companies across the Thames Valley.
Our vacancies vary from day-to-day, short-term and permanent placements.
To submit the application in strict confidence, please apply only using the appropriate link.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Supply Chain / Logistics Coordinator part time
- Customer service and supply chain coordinator
- Part-time Finance Administrator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Night Auditor
- Training and Development Consultant
- Software Engineer - C++ experience
- Rewards and Payroll Manager/Specialist
- Customer Success Executive
- Business Support Administrator
- Credit Controller
- Part-Time Finance Assistant
- Sales Support Administrator
- Regional HSE Team Leader
- Procuremant Category Manager
- Service Administrator
- HR Training and Development Specialist