Senior Marketing Project Analyst
Universal Hospital Services, Inc.
(UHS) has proudly served the healthcare industry for over 70 years.
With over 80 district offices serving customers in all 50 states, UHS has become an industry-leading provider of medical equipment management and service solutions.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Marketing Project Analyst role is vital to the organization's efforts surrounding Customer Experience, Solution Value, and Market Insights - supporting our Marketing, Sales and Operations teams.
The position will utilize internal and external customer data points, industry information, and UHS performance data to generate compelling recommendations for improvement of productivity, process flow, increased revenue, customer health, market share and return on investment (ROI).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will research, collate data, and draw conclusions that will drive performance to improve survey results year-over-year and create an overall portfolio of processes, engagement mechanisms, and listening posts to ensure UHS has the customer insight needed to drive improvement.
This position will research, continuously explore, test, develop, validate and support tools created to emphasize the value of UHS solutions.
In addition, this position will use analytics, testing, research and feedback to ensure we are creating the best-in-class experiences for our specific customer segmentations.
- Research & provide healthcare market trend data and industry insights
- Identify sources of truth\data domains and attributes to support current and new hypotheses
- Lead the organization's efforts on the gathering & analysis of customer feedback data
- Develop the process for ongoing evaluation and improvement of customer feedback practices
- Recommend data reporting solutions to meet business needs and coordinate the planning, development and implementation of the solutions
- Collaborate and gain broad alignment to evaluate business goals, identify needs, and propose solutions for both internal and external use
- Manage complex business problems/projects, requiring extensive data collection and consideration of multiple factors, to prioritize customer experience improvements recommendations
- Develop necessary reporting and analysis to track and manage the VoC program
- Partner with Finance and Accounting team to ensure critical financial KPIs are identified and measured
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and implement new CX solutions
- Support the Regional teams in any implementation of Customer Experience programs in the field
- Lead the development of pre-contract (sales) and post-sale value scoping & validation tools
- Cooperatively develop customer insights by legitimizing market and internal data, allowing us to demonstrate value to the customer
- Define requirements and develop prototypes for system projects related to our value scoping and/or value validation
- Partner to provide analytical support to broader Marketing team projects and on-going efforts
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position.
It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, or related discipline
- 4-7 years of related experience in Customer Experience (CX) and/or Marketing
- Dashboard design and two (2) years of healthcare experience preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver greater than expected results
- Proven ability to apply high level statistical analytics for fact-based decision making and root cause corrective actions
- Strong relationship-building and customer-facing skills; ability to articulate complex concepts in a simplified way
- Willingness to travel (up to 15% of time)
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Hospital Service Technician, Hershey PA (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Los Angeles CA (PT)
- Biomedical Equipment Technician, West Palm Beach FL (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Richmond VA (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Hershey PA (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Pennington NJ (PT)
- Biomedical Repair Technician, Madison WI (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Des Moines IA (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Indianapolis IN (PT)
- Customer Service Technician, Chicago IL (On Call)
- Hospital Service Technician, St. Paul MN (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Minneapolis MN (PT)
- Surgical Laser Technician, Kansas City KS (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Madison WI (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Madison WI (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Kansas City KS (PT)
- Surgical Laser Technician, Detroit MI (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Ft. Dodge IA (PT)
- Hospital Operations Supervisor, Topeka KS
- Hospital Service Technician, Seattle WA (PT)