Trainee Domiciliary Care Worker Position
Trainee Domiciliary Care worker Position
(OVERSEA Candidates Considered and all expensive paid for)
Location - Slough
Salary: £8.60 to £9.20 per hour + holiday pay (28 Days) + generous mileage + pension + award winning training.
Full time, Permanent Position
We are looking to recruit care workers no experience to work within the community and based throughout the Slough Area.
The service specialises in providing care and support for the elderly and for adults and children with a range of conditions and disabilities.
Exercise leadership within the home by sound organisation, good communication and relationships.
Ensure the team maintains a high standard of care and individual person centred support for our residents encouraging them to achieve their potential and retain their individuality within a safe and friendly environment.
What my Client offers?
Full induction and continuous, award winning, training (Paid), automatic promotion after 1 year to senior carer on £9.20 per hour.
Opportunity for QCF training (Levels 2-5) after probation period.
Free uniforms + clipboard.
Excellent career prospects both as a career and in the office.
Fantastic ?In field ?support.
Win £20 vouchers on our Facebook group monthly competition!
Carer of the month reward.
Earn an extra £50 a month!
Personal Health Cash Scheme Providing you and your children with support in terms of cash refunds, for many of the routine health treatments.
Includes discounted health screens and gym membership
Birthday vouchers and cake!
The Good Attendance Bonus.
Earn up to an extra £50 a month!
Vehicle Protection Scheme.
FREE protection for you and your vehicle during your time
at work and when being used by you for private and domestic purposes including breakdown, vehicle repair and servicing.
You need to be enthusiastic, reliable, committed and have an outgoing personality
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
You MUST be a car driver with your own vehicle
An outstanding Domiciliary Care Agency where nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes.
They pride themselves on their highly qualified and experienced staff who are dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches our customers' lives and helps them maintain the highest possible level of independent living.
The area covered by this company is the Solihull metropolitan Borough.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following backgrounds: carer, home carer, HCA, support worker, care manager, care supervisor, care assistant, homecare worker, domiciliary care worker, home support worker and healthcare assistant.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 8-10 Per Hour Competitive package DOE
- Location: Slough, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/036744
- Posted: 2017-12-04 16:05:20 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit and Accountant - Mid level - Experienced - Gloucester
- Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Brough, Hull
- Physiotherapist - Sunderland
- Occupational Health Technician - Cardiff
- Occupational Health Technician - Bristol
- Clinical Operations Manager (Occupational Health) - London
- Application Engineering Supervisor - Aberdeen
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Snr Business Analyst - Digital/Agile - Hastings
- Snr Business Analyst - Digital/Agile - London
- Business Analyst - Digital/Agile - Hastings
- Business Analyst - Digital/Agile - London
- Business Development Manager - Influencer Marketing - London
- Jnr Digital Transformation Consultant - London
- Jnr Digital Transformation Consultant - Birmingham
- Digital Transformation Consultant - Birmingham
- Digital Transformation Consultant - London
- Digital Designer (Midweight) - London
- Digital Project Manager (remote working) - London
- Jnr Visualfiles (VP) Developer - Manchester