Senior IT Audit Manager - Pharmaceuticals - London
Salary: Circa £81000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced professional, ideally with experience within the Big 4 with either exposure to the Pharmaceuticals industry or FMCG.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Review of IT related processes/functions:
o Reviews of ITGCs: Logical access management, change management and computer operations.
o Evaluation of systems efficiencies and their adequacy to support existing business processes.
o Assessment of automated and application controls e.g.
electronic authorisations, application parameters, settings, edit checks, scripts, mappings, etc, application access to sensitive data, application transactions and shared directories, system interfaces, Management, Edit, and Exception Reports.
• Assist the Head of Audit and Internal Audit Manager in developing an IT scope for relevant locations by identifying applicable risks.
• Liaise with IT Management (develop good relationships and maintain active collaboration).
• Reviewing financial activity and business operations to manage risk, improve efficiencies and enhance processes.
• Working across multiple functions, the role includes the evaluation of internal controls, safeguarding of company assets & compliance with established policies and procedures, including a code of ethics.
• Contributing to the delivery of audit reviews of processes, controls and systems within Independent Associates Companies (IAC’s) across the Organisation as required.
• Experience in utilising Computer-Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATS) for testing preferred.
• Experience in the following areas is desirable: SAP, Oracle
Travel percentage is on average 50%.
Main regions of focus are Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
CISA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA preferred or similar certification
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at email@example.com or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Internal Auditor- West Midlands
- Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
- Senior IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Internal/International Auditor - Extensive EMEA travel
- EMEA Senior Internal Audit Manager - Global business - Flexible location