Senior IT Audit Manager - Pharmaceuticals - London
Salary: Circa £81000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced professional, ideally with experience within the Big 4 with either exposure to the Pharmaceuticals industry or FMCG.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Review of IT related processes/functions:
o Reviews of ITGCs: Logical access management, change management and computer operations.
o Evaluation of systems efficiencies and their adequacy to support existing business processes.
o Assessment of automated and application controls e.g.
electronic authorisations, application parameters, settings, edit checks, scripts, mappings, etc, application access to sensitive data, application transactions and shared directories, system interfaces, Management, Edit, and Exception Reports.
• Assist the Head of Audit and Internal Audit Manager in developing an IT scope for relevant locations by identifying applicable risks.
• Liaise with IT Management (develop good relationships and maintain active collaboration).
• Reviewing financial activity and business operations to manage risk, improve efficiencies and enhance processes.
• Working across multiple functions, the role includes the evaluation of internal controls, safeguarding of company assets & compliance with established policies and procedures, including a code of ethics.
• Contributing to the delivery of audit reviews of processes, controls and systems within Independent Associates Companies (IAC’s) across the Organisation as required.
• Experience in utilising Computer-Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATS) for testing preferred.
• Experience in the following areas is desirable: SAP, Oracle
Travel percentage is on average 50%.
Main regions of focus are Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
CISA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA preferred or similar certification
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Compliance Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – Financial Services/Insurance
- Deputy Head of Audit/ Senior Manager – London
- VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London
- IT Audit Senior - London
- VP & AVP IT Audit
- Senior Internal Audit Manager – Credit Risk
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager – Midlands - Global business
- Senior Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Reading/ M4 corridor
- Internal Audit Manager– Insurance - London
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit - Cambridgeshire
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Auditor-Contractor
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London