Electrical Design Engineer
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Due to ongoing success; an excellent, award winning engineering consultancy that has been established for almost 40 years, requires an Electrical Design Engineer to join them in their Edinburgh office.
Essential - Building Services Engineering experience and exposure to relevant software (e.g.
Amtech, Dialux, Relux, Revit).
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will join a successful and expanding team to support project delivery in providing design engineering services to a varied client base.
Projects will be varied from complex healthcare projects, to modern education schemes and large infrastructure works.
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will:
- Prepare calculations, specifications and drawings ensuring they comply with the clients brief.
- Be liaising with clients and other disciplines to ensure projects are delivered on time within budget.
- Be happy to work autonomously and independently when required.
- Work with very experienced members of the team who will assist you with technical support to achieve your career goals.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will be provided with great opportunities for personal and professional development including building and develop existing engineering / design skills, together with exposure to management experience and techniques.
You will need recent UK experience in Building Services Electrical Engineering, ideally gained across a variety of project sectors, and possess a good knowledge and understanding of Building Services Engineering Systems including their performance, application, operation and legislation.
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly reputable business and be part of their robust growth plans over the next few years.
The right Electrical Design Engineer will be offered a great salary and package.
For more information on this or other Building Services roles, contact Sam Derham on 02392 314791.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Endoscopy Practitioner
- Assistant Buyer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Senior Formulation Scientist
- Staff Nurse (RNLD/RMN)
- Regional Business Development Manager - Scotland
- IT Assessor (Trainee or Qualified) - Stirling
- Digital Marketing Assessor, Stirling
- Business Development Consultant - Inverness
- PHP Developer
- IT Support Engineer-
- POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER BATTERY SPECIALIST
- Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer
- Mechanical Project Engineer
- IFS ERP Analyst
- Staff Nurse (RNLD/RMN)
- Maintenance Electrician
- Production Support Coordinator
- React Native
- DevOps Engineer