Are you an experienced Store Manager looking to excel in a management role? If so, keep reading as YMCA is looking for individuals just like you!
YMCA is the oldest and largest youth charity in the world, set up by Sir George Williams in England in 1844.
Across England and Wales, we run as a federation with 116 local YMCAs working independently to support young people to belong, contribute and thrive in their communities.
There are more than 90 YMCA charity shops across England and Wales.
Money raised in these stores through the sale of donated goods are used to help transform the lives of the young people we work with in almost 700 communities.
As a Store Manager, you will be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and understand and be inspired by the challenges of charity retailing.
You will manage staff, volunteers, premises and stock to provide a high quality of customer service and push sales to achieve targets.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
* Achieving sales and profit targets
* Stock control and stock generation
* Management of staff and volunteers
* An understanding of health and safety
* Recruitment and training
* Merchandising / Creative Skills
The successful individual will be working Full Time, 35 hours per week which will include weekend work.
In return for your hard work as our Store Manager based in West Ealing, we offer a range of excellent staff benefits as well as a competitive salary of £20,590 per annum.
* 20 days annual leave in addition to Bank holidays
* Life assurance cover
* Employer contributory pension scheme
* Health cash plan benefit
* Discounts on high street products, restaurants and services
* Plus other employee benefits
If you think you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to succeed as a Store Manager then we want to hear from you, immediate start required so APPLY today!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Yard Manager
- Production / Warehouse Operative
- Technical Trainer
- Sales Administrator
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Shift Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Meeting & Events Supervisor
- Pest Control Operative
- Maintenance Operative
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Automotive Apprentice Trainer
- Senior DevOps Developer
- Authoring Process Engineer : Automotive Diagnostic Software
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Technical Lead
- Apprentice Recruitment Lead
- Sewing Machinist