Are you caring and compassionate and looking for a job where you can make a difference? If the answer is YES, keep reading as Runwood Homes are recruiting for a Care Assistant to join their team at their Greenbanks Home, WD17 4JR.
Our carers come from all walks of life.
What they have in common is a passion for making a difference to the lives of our elderly residents, many of whom are living with dementia.
You could join our committed and passionate team of carers who know that every day they make a difference.
They provide personal care, companionship and friendship to our residents whilst promoting independence in a safe and caring environment.
Our home encourages involvement in a range of fun activities for all to put a smile on the faces of the people who we are privileged to work with.
We dont go to work each day - we enter the home of some of the most wonderful people you could meet and help them live their lives to the full.
No experience is necessary as we give full training and support, Care Assistant experience would be beneficial.
Experience / Qualification:
* Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
* QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
Care Assistant benefits:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career.
* Quality training to enhance your skills
* Buddy scheme - to help you settle in the team
* Free Uniform
* 28 days annual leave
* Stakeholder Pension scheme
* Fast track Career options into management and nursing
* Refer a friend scheme
* Affordable accommodation available for early applicants
If you are looking to take your next steps in a health and social care career, please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Care Assistant.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Sign Maker
- Finance Administrator
- Unit Manager
- Shift Team Leader
- Performance and Data Analyst
- HR Advisor
- Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
- Production Operative
- Maintenance Supervisor - Multi skilled
- Payroll Supervisor
- Control & Instrumentation Engineer
- Project Development Engineer
- Project Development Manager
- Sales Ledger Team Leader
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Domestic Cleaner / Housekeeper
- Operations and Marketing Assistant
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic : South of France
- Health and Safety Manager : Flexible Part Time