Registered General Nurse - Day Surgery Ward
Registered General Nurse - Day Surgery Ward - Hospital - Ilford, North East London - salary up to £29,000 per annum.
You will be a Staff Nurse ( RGN ) looking to work in a private hospital in Ilford, North East London as part of the day surgery ward team.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Ilford and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Registered General Nurse - Day Surgery Ward, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Registered General Nurse - Day Surgery Ward, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call James: on 0161 234 9785
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Guildford, Surrey - £39,270pa
- Marketing Assistant (Manchester)
- Administrator (Administration)
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Recruitment Consultant - (Sales) Manchester
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Band 6 - Yorkshire -
- Staff Nurse - RMN - Psychiatric Intensive Care
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Older Adults - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory - Leicester - £25 -£30ph
- Sales Consultant - Sales/Recruitment (Manchester)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Sheffield
- Youth Offending - Case Officer - Islington - £21ph
- RMN - CAMHS - High Dependency Unit
- Social Worker - CAMHS - East Midlands - £22-24p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
- Senior Practitioner - DOLs Service - Redbridge - £32ph
- Registered General Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Coventry
- Adults Complex Care Team - Social Worker - Bromley - £22.50ph