Up to £26,000 pa
Our client is an internationally recognised brand, supplying FM broadcasting equipment worldwide, from large New York based radio stations to community radio stations in the Sudan.
Their company ethos is to be creative, innovative and produce ground breaking products that influence the industry.
Our client has won many awards : with many of their products being recognised for both design and innovation.
Our client offers a dynamic environment and they offer a competitive salary with regular reviews, a company pension scheme, profit sharing, health insurance and a subsidized gym membership, 5 weeks holiday, staff events and early finishes on Fridays.
Candidates will need to be enthusiastic, ready to tackle new challenges and learn new skills.
You will be a highly motivated individual capable of developing innovative solutions with drive and charisma.
The role requires an excellent communicator comfortable dealing with other engineers as well as customers and suppliers.
Test engineers are expected to cover all aspects of product test including working with R&D to prove new designs, production test of finished goods, as well as test / repair of returned goods.
The role will include developing new test procedures as well as quality assurance.
Our must haves are someone who has:
Minimum 2:2 university degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or other technical discipline.
Minimum 2 years's experience.
Function testing PCB's.
Fault finding faults and repairing.
SMT soldering experience down to 0603.
Knowledge of using spectrum analysers, Oscilloscopes, multi-meter.
Hardware debugging (using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other appropriate test equipment).
Highly competent soldering, especially SMD reworking.
Desirable Skills and Experience
Test scripting development
Microsoft Visual Basic
RF test (VHF and UHF)
Experience writing technical documentation
Requirements for the Test Engineer: Minimum 2:2 university degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or other technical discipline, Minimum 2 years' experience, Function testing PCB's, Fault finding faults and repairing.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Key Skills: Minimum 2:2 university degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or other technical discipline, Minimum 2 years' experience, Function testing PCB's, Fault finding faults and repairing.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 26000 Per Annum
- Location: Croydon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/036810
- Posted: 2017-12-21 12:20:47 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager - Skelmersdale, Lancashire
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich
- Planner - Norwich
- Graduate Town Planner - Norwich
- Sales Letting Negotiator - Slough
- Architectural Technician - Essex
- Design and Build Coordinator - Essex
- Senior Architect - Essex
- Senior Architect - Essex
- Senior Design and Build Coordinator - Essex
- Senior Design Compliance Manager - Essex
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Mechanical CAD Designer - Silverstone, Towcester
- Architect / Senior Technician - Cambridge
- Architectural Assistant/Technologist - Colchester