Project Design Engineer
Interior Project Engineer
Project Engineer needed for my automotive client for interior division, this role is based in Swindon.
Project Engineer in the Design Group of the European Technology Department, focusing on Interior parts and Trim.
The main role is to enhance UK contribution to global and regional business by evolution of product design and introduction to meet customer expectations.
The right Project Engineer will have automotive interior parts development experience (e.g.
trim, safety systems, seats, IP, carpet, headliner) obtained with an OEM or Tier 1 supplier.
Suitable candidates should demonstrate examples of confirming specifications for performance, durability, quality; fault finding of components / systems.
The ability to plan & manage work to achieve tight deadlines is required.
Project Engineer main responsibilities:
- Leading research and development projects to implementation.
- Cost, weight and technical feasibility
- Drawing creation, modification, check & release
- Competitor parts analysis
- Localised parts development & maturation
- Confirmation of SPEC test results
- Market Quality concern investigations
- Motor show research and establishment of European requirements
Project Engineer skill and experience:
- General knowledge of interior materials and related part manufacturing methods.
- Supplier development experience.
- CATIA V5 experience.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Be proactive and demonstrate high level of self motivation to deliver.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage development projects in a multicultural environment
If you are interested in this role please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Panel Wirer/Machine Wirer
- Production Planner
- Adobe Audience Manager Technical Consultant - 6 month contract
- 360 Excavator with Thames Water Passport
- Tactical Buyer
- Panel Wirer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Galley Builder
- Electronics Technician
- PCB Assembler
- Panel Wirer
- Surface Mount Technician
- Electro Mechanical Tester
- Rail Cleaner - PTS
- Composite Technician
- Panel Beater
- Car Prepper
- Warehouse Manager