Law Costs Draftsman
My clients, a well-known law practice with offices nationally, are looking for a Law Costs Draftsman to work for their Costs department based in Prescot.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- drafting formal Bills/N260¿s and Budgets or high- and low-value Costs files,
- conducting negotiations,
- attending CCMCs and Detailed Assessment Hearings,
- considering Points of Dispute and drafting Points of Reply,
- providing training and supervising junior staff,
- dealing with administrative tasks as required.
To be successful you need to be an organised person who can work to strict deadlines.
In addition, you must have attention to details and posses excellent communication skills.
The salary for the role is dependant on experience so please submit your salary expectation
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy please follow the link provided.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Portal Fee Earner - South Manchester - Up to £23,000 + bonus
- Corporate Legal Secretary - Manchester
- LPC Graduate Paralegal Role - Training Contract Opportunity
- Litigation Executive / Paralegal - Bolton - £25,000
- Pre- Litigation Paralegal - Bolton - £19,000
- Residential Conveyancer - Teesside
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Teesside
- Legal Cashier - Pro claim experience
- Legal Cashier - Sale - £D.O.E
- Legal Cashier - Cheadle - £DOE
- Conveyancing Fee Earner/ Assistants Needed
- Junior Corporate Solicitor
- Commercial Property Fee Earner - North Yorkshire
- Property Paralegal / Legal Secretary
- Property Solicitor
- NQ Employment Lawyer
- Family Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Real Estate Legal Secretary - Manchester City Centre
- Pre- Litigation Paralegal - Blackburn - £DOE
- Property Finance Paralegal (Commercial Property) - Manchester