Maths Teacher, Surrey, Small Class sizes
A “Outstanding” School in Surrey are looking for a Maths teacher to join there fantastic department and take advantage of there brilliant facilities.
The scool boasts fantastic facilities making your teaching experience as fluid as possible.
They also have an on-site fitness suite that can be used by the teachers.
The managing staff and SLT give fantastic support and really invest in there teachers.
They are dedicated to the progress and satisfaction of there teachers.
They also have small class sizes making your management of your day as easy as possible so you can focus on teaching.
They are above the national averages and are known for there good behaviour.
There are great progression oppurtunities within the school, meaning you will be able to aspire to higher levels of authority and wages relatively quickly
The school are looking for an individual with experience but will consider NQT's and are flexible with pay as a result; looking up to UPS3.
TLR's are also potentially available.
Tel: 0207 940 2749| Int Ext: 3456
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Customer Support Specialist-Diagnostics-Cambridge,UK
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- PHD- Developer - Graf Theory.
- Program Manager- Large Molecule
- Consultant en Recruitment – Non Stop se développe, grandissez
- Dutch Junior Recruiter Wanted - Career Launcher!
- Get in touch with our Paint, Coatings and Ink specialist today!
- Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace + german B2
- +Senior Ink developer - North Brabant - NL
- R&D/QC Cross Functie / Industriele coatings / NL
- Business manager - Establish a renown product line
- Business manager - Get "your own" product line
- Drug Safety Associate - Austria
- Associate Director – Safety Physician
- Clinical Specialist - ICU Devices - Paris,France
- KS2 Teacher - Small Independent School, 15 Students per Class!
- KS5 Science Co-Ordinator - Improving School
- Primary Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Trusts
- Assistant Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Schools
- English Head of Department Post - Supportive, Experienced Team