NHS HEALTHCARE TEAM - COMMUNITY CARE PRACTITIONER
NHS HEALTHCARE TEAM - COMMUNITY CARE PRACTITIONER - NEW EXPERIENCE
NonStop's client - Local Authority based in the East of England region - is very much looking to hire a Community Care Practitioner in their Virtual NHS Continuing Healthcare Team.
This team will provide a range of timely information, support and advice around reablement and personalisation to its customers, to enable them to remain as independent and safe as possible.
You will also work with customers and their carers whose needs are very complex, to assist them with their plan of support.
It's a perfect opportunity for you if you're passionate about Adults Services and already have some experience with community work.
Within this team you will work alongside different professionals from the healthcare system, which means, that you will be able to learn a lot, gain new experience and therefore boost your professional career!
Location: East Coast
Pay rate: £12.5 per hour
If you are interested in this role and want to discuss more details, please contact:
Tel No: +44 (0) 203 519 1775
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Health & Safety Trainer
- Automotive Operation/Description Author
- Software Engineer (C++)
- C# Programmer -Serious Gaming
- Global Regulatory Compliance Manager - Chemicals
- Physics Teacher - Part Time 0.6
- Product Management - Development
- QSW>Children with Disabilities>Supportive Managers
- QSW - Children In Need - No Courtwork
- RWE Consultants - start your career in Pharmaceuticals!
- Freelance CRA - Israel
- Automotive International Sales EMEA
- LOCUM QSW within the MASH - Immediate Start
- Supplier Quality Supervisor - Antwerpen - Automotive
- Senior Consultant RWE - join a dynamic team of specialists!
- Cyclotroniste - Rejoignez le leader du marché!
- SCIENCE TEACHER - APRIL START - OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency
- Chief Marketing Officer- Cryptocurrencies - home office
- Responsable Maintenance - Prenez des initiatives dans la PME