QSW in Yorkshire IFA - Flexible Working!
Nonstop Care is currently working alongside a young and upcoming IFA in the Yorkshire area to find an experienced supervising social worker.
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation as they come to the end of their second year and are already pushing their growth into new areas.
My client is very proud of their organic growth highlighted by their recent “Good” OFSTED rating.
It gets even better because you can be part of this growth from the comfort of your own home.
My client is happy to offer the right candidate freedom to work how they please.
Work from home, manage your own hours, the choices are yours.
Working from home allows you to spend more time with your family and friends whilst still being part of a tight and close knit team.
Recruit, train and support foster carers throughout the entire fostering process with the support of a hands-on management team alongside you.
Sound like a great opportunity? all you need is:
, HCPC Registration
, Experience across the Entire Fostering Process
, 3 Years Post-Qualified Experience in a Fostering Team
, Driving Licence
For any further information about the role or to enquire about similar opportunities please contact Nonstop Care as we are working alongside a wide range of organisations and authorities in the Yorkshire area.
For a confidential discussion about the above role or any similar opportunity please contact Lewis Ancrum on 02072340550 or email to L.Ancrum@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Customer Support Specialist-Diagnostics-Cambridge,UK
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- PHD- Developer - Graf Theory.
- Program Manager- Large Molecule
- Consultant en Recruitment – Non Stop se développe, grandissez
- Dutch Junior Recruiter Wanted - Career Launcher!
- Get in touch with our Paint, Coatings and Ink specialist today!
- Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace + german B2
- +Senior Ink developer - North Brabant - NL
- R&D/QC Cross Functie / Industriele coatings / NL
- Business manager - Establish a renown product line
- Business manager - Get "your own" product line
- Drug Safety Associate - Austria
- Associate Director – Safety Physician
- Clinical Specialist - ICU Devices - Paris,France
- KS2 Teacher - Small Independent School, 15 Students per Class!
- KS5 Science Co-Ordinator - Improving School
- Primary Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Trusts
- Assistant Head Teacher - Work in one of Borough's Best Schools
- English Head of Department Post - Supportive, Experienced Team