BI Developer - Grow into a manager position in a few years!
If you were to stay in your company for another 1 or 2 years - would you have made progress? If the answer to that is no, I recommend you speak with a company I'm working with in Bath.
They are a FinTech startup who have an exciting pipeline of products ready to go - given how much the FinTech sector is growing, you will definitely find that you're making progress in your career if you start learning the industry now.
Even if you already work in the FinTech industry, the fact they are a startup means you'll get see more of the business than you would with other companies - also it means your voice travels further, there's no red tape and you can stamp your mark on the development team.
So what does a day in the life of a Business Intelligence Developer look like in this company?
You will be designing and implementing SSIS data integration flows from internal and external sources, and you'll have the chance to cover yourself in glory quickly by implementing the companies first set of dashboards and reports to serve external and internal clients.
Sat next to you is the CEO, whose background includes senior Business Intelligence roles around the globe for the likes of KPMG - this is a manager who has a wealth of knowledge and energy.
And he wants to use it to help you.
Once you've found your feet, the CEO has plans to recruit people around you and help elevate you into a managerial position in the near future - given the growth plans of this company, that's an opportunity you won't find often.
From their perspective, if you're coming to them as a Data Integration/Business Intelligence Developer who has experience using SSIS, SSRS and OLAP, they can teach you the rest.
The more experience you have with MOLAP, PowerBI will help, but isn't essential.
They are a .NET House, so an understanding of the Microsoft stack is important, but you won't be coding in it!
The salary for this BI Developer role is between £35,000 to £45,000 + performance related bonuses, share options and a whole host of other benefits.
If your New Years resolution is to stop settling for what you have, and push onto the next page of your career, I can't recommend any other company in Bath more highly.
Interviews are happening this week, so beat the New Year rush and call me, Reuben Jenkins on 0117 428 0600 or email me - reuben @ isluk.co.uk.
Don't worry if you don't have a CV, let's just have a conversation to start with if you like.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- DevOps Engineer - Blockchain / Smart Contracts
- Node.JS Developer
- Node.JS Developer
- C# Full Stack Developer - Angular5 is the spice of code here
- Crewe- C# Developer - Family Feel - Up to £50,000
- C# SQL Developers - Improve your MVC skills & grow into Seniors
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Governance Administrator & Data Consultant
- .NET Developers - Improve your MVC, learn Entity Framework
- PR and Marketing Executive
- Control systems engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Blockchain / Smart Contracts
- PHP Developer - Chester - Up to £50,000
- Embedded and Electronic Engineer
- Hardware Firmware Engineer - Stockport - £45,000 + benefits
- Senior Java Developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
- IC Design engineer - Southampton - £65,000
- Microsoft Platforms - Business Analyst - Progress your career!