Developers - come learn .NET Core & Angular - 20% bonus
When was the last time something exciting happened to your employer?
Do you feel you're living from day to day at the moment, never learning, always repeating?
Do you wonder how you're ever going to get that promotion to impress the parents / partner/ inlaws/ friends / delete as applicable?
Something exciting is happening to a big development team in Warrington.
First of all, they headhunted a CIO from The Co-Op, who has a proven track record of delivering major transformational programmes.
Secondly, they trusted him to spearhead a big transformation journey to establish an agile development team using the latest development practices.
Thirdly, they created a lot of seats in IT.
There was already 100, and there's about to be a lot more, and one could be yours.
So that's exciting for you if you join, as you'll be caught in a wave of energy, seeing the division grow around you, and with that comes opportunity to take the next step in your career - whether that's managerial or into a different technical capacity.
But what about the here and now? Well what C# Developer wouldn't want to use .NET Core? Wouldn't want to learn Angular/KnockoutJS? Wouldn't want to use cutting edge practices like TDD? Well you'll be using all those technologies (as well as MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, WCF) to build large scale transactional systems, which will take your coding ability to the next level.
Your salary will range from £40,000 to £50,000 dependant on experience - plus benefits that include a bonus that pays up to 20%, 25 days holiday, pension matched up to 4%, private medical.
Call me, Reuben Jenkins, on 0117 428 0600 or email me on reuben @ isluk.co.uk to discuss further.
If you don't have a CV at this point, don't worry, we can cross that bridge if you decide this company is for you after our conversation.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- C#/Entity/SQL Role - Abingdon - Salaries to £45k
- Test Manager - great career progression!
- Senior Project Manager/Retail Background
- Python Test Engineer - Swindon - £40,000 - IoT - embedded C
- Java Software Developer
- SEPA Business Analyst
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Interim Nurses required!
- Software Junior Project Manager
- Lead Developer- Digital Agency
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Firmware Engineer- Work Doesn’t have to feel like work!
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
- Marketing Executive - Student Placement Year
- Senior Android Developer - £80k - £100k
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Fluid Flow
- QA Tester – Manual, Automation, Selenium
- Product Owner (Wireless/Wifi Systems)
- Scrum Master- £65,000
- Senior Electronics Engineer - Fantastic Company and colleagues!