Home based Regulatory Writer
Our client, a well-established American CRO, is currently setting up their operations in Europe.
Therefore, they are searching for Regulatory Writers to cover the European market.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to acquire strong stakes in the early processes of a new market take-over.
Meanwhile, it is a CRO with the top 10 pharma groups worldwide.
So as a Regulatory Writer you will be working on several projects and CSRs for different global pharma groups.
This means that you will get to extend your international network, while having a varied workload.
Working for this company you will experience a company culture, where there are very short communication lines and you will feel that your voice is heard and taken seriously.
This is essential for them because the role is homebased.
Working homebased will provide you with a great amount of flexibility.
Not only will you be free of the stress of commuting and be have a manageable work-life balance, you will also be able to work for this company wherever you are in the world.
The perfect candidate has:
, At least 2 years of experience in medical/regulatory writing.
, Experience with CSR UB and CSP
, A work spirit that thrives on efficiency and ambition
, Fluency in English
For more information, please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to email@example.com or call Ida Soll on +49 892 109 3363.
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately to discuss this position, as well as similar opportunities currently available.
I am a specialised recruiter within Sales and Marketing in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device industry.
I therefore have access to a wide network within these industries, which aren't available otherwise.
If the above opportunity doesn't have your interest, but you would like to hear more about potential opportunities, then you are welcome to contact me for a noncommittal, confidential chat.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- LSA Needed – Supportive Leadership!
- English Teacher – Flexible Contract!
- Fostering - Take home over £750 a week - Non-case-holding
- Seeking Picing & Reimbursement (CH) Experts - PT 60-80%!
- Maths Teacher – ‘Centre of Excellence’
- Head of Digital Marketing and Communications- Cryptocurrencies
- SEN Teacher – Small ASD School, West London
- Medical Science Liaison - Expand your network!- Switzerland
- Sales Representative - Dermatology- Zentralschweiz & Basel
- English Teacher- Art of State Facilities-West Yorkshire
- Finanz- / Bilanzbuchhalter
- Medical Affairs - Great Opportunities in Germany
- Regulatory Consultant & Project Manager - REACh, BPR, DGSA
- Délégué Médical- Dermatology- Romandie & Ticino
- Social Worker – CP Team – Minimal Travel
- Assistant Team Manager - £35/hr - Interviewing ASAP
- Sign Language Interpreter, great opportunity to really help.
- Material science-business development manager-great career!
- Junior Recruitment Consultant-Uncapped Commission
- Passionate Marketing/Product Managers Wanted