Will Writer/Legal Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Will Writer/Legal Administrator within a leading Financial Services Company in the Richmond, South West London area.
The main purpose of this role is to undertake client appointments, specifically aimed at their WILL requirements.
? Meeting clients in appointments ? Providing advice on WILL's ? Ensuring all company procedures are followed to ensure compliant advice process ? Achieving business & individual targets ? Training on Will's and associated legal law will be provided via both external training and in house support from existing Will writer.
In return the following is offered:
? Competitive salary ? Excellent rewards for the right person ? Company Pension Scheme ? Generous holiday allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday : Friday 9.00am -6.30pm, Saturday 9.00am : 5.00pm - working every other Saturday with a day off in lieu in the week.
More Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
- Service Desk Associate - 19K - Dunstable
- French Speaking Customer Services Representative : Richmond - 20k-22k
- EA / Business Support Assistant : Hampton Court : 26,400
- Portfolio/Office Coordinator - 22.5K - Mortlake
- Wills Administrator/Writer
- Customer Service and Finance Assistant - Hersham - 21K
- Travel Reservations Coordinator : SW London - 25k-27k
- Office Manager : Richmond - 24k - 28k
- CAD Designer / Office Administrator
- Customer Experience Project Coordinator - Richmond - 21k
- Part-time Audio Typist / Secretary : Richmond - 20k
- Head of Digital / Media Production : Twickenham area : up to 70k
- Project Coordinator / Manager -Twickenham : Up to 35k +5k car allowance
- Compliance Consultant - Hampton Hill - 22K
- Digital Marketing Specialist : Leatherhead - 28k-30k
- Part-time Accounts Administrator
- Project Coordinator/Manager - Construction - Twickenham
- Project Manager : Richmond - 30k - 34k
- Software Sales Consultant - Isleworth - 30-35K