immediate start, within Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham previous MSK experience, is essential!
The role is available on a full-time basis, 37.5 hours weekly, Band 7 MSK Physiotherapist on a Three-month; which is contract likely to be extended.
- Significant experience of MSK outpatient physiotherapy in an Acute NHS Trust.
- Significant experience of rehabilitation of acute MSK/trauma patients
- Significant experience of treating Chronic pain patients
Daily roles include,
- To act autonomously in clinical decision making, seeking advice where necessary.
- To actively contribute to the promotion and development of Falls Awareness, in conjunction with other agencies raising general awareness within the community with the aim of reducing falls risk factors.
- To ensure, where possible, that all intervention is evidence-based, utilising appropriate outcome measures when applicable.
- To be professionally accountable and responsible for all aspects of own work, including the generic and or specialist assessment of clients with a variety of conditions, ascertaining appropriate information, analysing their physical, social and psychological needs and signposting to the appropriate professionals within the team and exterior agencies
- To assist in setting professional and service standards and participate in the auditing of these standards.
- To assess, reassess and provide appropriate physiotherapy interventions and treatment programmes based on sound clinical reasoning and tailored to fit regularly reviewed client-centered goals.
To ensure delivery of these programmes.
- 12 months previous NHS experience.
- Previous experience working as an MSK.
- To be professional and legally accountable for all aspects of own work.
- To be well organised with prioritising urgent or unexpected or planned referrals, adjusting caseloads and allocations to meet revised needs.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Excellent and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and apply an understanding of policies and procedures.
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Homeless Support Worker - Thetford, Norfolk
- QCF Assessor Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Worker
- Male Waking Support Worker
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Qualified Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker Essex
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Estate Staff Team Leader
- Family Support Worker
- Registered General Children's Community Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- YOT Restorative Justice Officer
- Site Manager