Wheelchair Occupational Therapist - Hertfordshire - Private
Wheelchair Occupational Therapist - Hertfordshire - Private Company - Band 6 - £26 -36k per annum
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist with experience of working as a wheelchair therapist of a new initiative of a private company to provide wheelchair services and mobility assessments to service users.
The ideal wheelchair therapist will have 6 month's + experience of working in a wheelchair or mobility service and be able to work autonomously as a wheelchair therapist.
Postural pressure and seating assessments knowledge is essential.
All the work is carried out on site, with modern and brand new equipment available.
This is a growing company, with quick routes to senior positions available for those that seek it.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Life Insurance
- Pool Cars
- Continued CPD, and funded training to expand your current skillset
- Medical Secretary - Allowing OT's to focus on
The successful Wheelchair Therapist will have experience of…
- Working in a Wheelchair Service
- Postural assessment
- Wheelchair prescriptions
- Thorough clinical assessment to reduce re-referral
- Good reasoning and autonomous work
- Able to work as a team player within a multi-disciplinary team
As a Wheelchair Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please contact Jack Oakman-Stevens on 0161 235 6979
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Guildford, Surrey - £39,270pa
- Marketing Assistant (Manchester)
- Administrator (Administration)
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Recruitment Consultant - (Sales) Manchester
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Band 6 - Yorkshire -
- Staff Nurse - RMN - Psychiatric Intensive Care
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Older Adults - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory - Leicester - £25 -£30ph
- Sales Consultant - Sales/Recruitment (Manchester)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Sheffield
- Youth Offending - Case Officer - Islington - £21ph
- RMN - CAMHS - High Dependency Unit
- Social Worker - CAMHS - East Midlands - £22-24p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
- Senior Practitioner - DOLs Service - Redbridge - £32ph
- Registered General Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Coventry
- Adults Complex Care Team - Social Worker - Bromley - £22.50ph