CNC Turner / Setter / Operator - Bristol
CNC Turner / Setter / Operator - Bristol
£ 13.00 - £ 14.50 per hour but negotiable on experience and ability : 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
With over 35 years' experience, my Client have an exceptional knowledge of manufacturing, materials and how to achieve optimum production from even the most complex designs.
Behind major construction projects, supporting prestigious events and embedded in market-leading products; wherever safety and precision are paramount, you'll find their work.
My Client can deliver fabrications, structures, and machined components with exceptional levels of dependability and accuracy
The main responsibilities for this role : CNC Turner / Setter / Operator ( CNC Turning, Time Served, Programmer / Setter / Operator )
This role is based in Bristol.
Preparing, programming, setting and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as turning, drilling and grinding
Understanding specifications of the tasks at hand and the desired result by reading engineering drawings
Translating instructions into computer programmes so the machines can perform the correct functions
Preparation and loading of raw materials and parts onto the machines
Preparing test runs for first off inspection to ensure the machines produce outputs according to the specifications
Setting the machines to complete full production cycles
Supervising the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments as required
Inspect and measure finished products against the requirements
Checking and maintaining machinery on a daily basis to ensure functionality
To comply with all Health and Safety regulations and instructions
To comply with all relevant Standards including ISO 9001.
Skills required for this role - CNC Turner / Setter / Operator ( CNC Turning, Time Served, Programmer / Setter / Operator )
Engineering apprenticeship desirable
Proven experience as a CNC operator/setter/programmer
Skilled with an understanding of operating workshop machinery, tooling and precision measuring equipment
Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and engineering drawings
Computer literate with an understanding of computer programming
Mechanical aptitude and good mathematical skills
A keen eye for detail and accuracy
Good communication skills
Team player with ability to take on individual tasks as required
Ability to work to deadlines and targets
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to CNC Turner / Setter / Operator ( CNC Turning, Time Served, Programmer / Setter / Operator )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Skills - CNC Miller / Setter / Operator ( CNC Turning, Time Served, Programmer / Setter / Operator )
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 13-15 Per Hour DOE
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/036254
- Posted: 2018-01-12 12:54:53 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich