French Speaking Business Process Analyst
My client, who are a leader in the logistics sector are looking for a French Speaking Business Analyst to join their team on a full time basis.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for leading business process change by analysis of available data both internally and externally.
Core tasks are to fulfil client expectations via analysis of client requirements and historic performance data and deliver continuous improvement throughout.
To lead business change with the business via analysis of current data and make recommendations to senior management regarding improvement and risk areas.
Essential Job Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of all internal software such as AIMS, SAGE and other business platforms.
- Develop strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions and recommending objectives to the senior management.
- Tariff analysis.
- Project management: Understanding, analyzing and proposing IT solutions.
- Accomplishing business objectives by establishing plans & budgets.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications such as Office 365 and Excel.
- An ability to look at raw data and understand how it is obtained and review and recommend change to improve the operator and customer experience.
- Support constructive change from concept to implementation.
- Prepare monthly performance reports
- Time management and self-motivation.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks.
- Focused and self-confident.
- Results oriented.
- Comfortable with change.
- Able to see the ‘big picture'.
- Able to communicate comfortable with all levels of the organisation.
- Team player.
- Presentation and communication.
- Effective listening.
- Decision making and consensus building.
- Establishing goals and objectives.
- Consulting and coaching.
- Time management.
- Priority setting.
- Data collection.
- Project leader.
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV in word format.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Temporary Document Controller/ Site Administrator
- Events Admin Assistant
- Customer Services Representative
- Marketing Executive
- Sales Coordinator
- Financial Controller - Fixed Term Contract
- Customer Service Representative
- Service Analyst
- Tax Analyst
- German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
- Credit Controller (immediate start)
- German Recruitment Resourcer
- Graduate / Supply Chain / Procurement
- Customer Service Advisor German Speaking
- Part-Time Administrator
- Warehouse Operative
- Part time Software / Application Support / 1st Line Help Desk
- IT/ Software Administrator
- Warehouse Operative Afternoon shift