The ideal paediatric RGN will provide essential services in the community.
These services are needed by a range of groups with differing needs within patient's own homes and schools.
This is a permanent contract with Full-time 37.5 hours but will consider part-time roles.
Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Registered General Nurse to work in the community-based in North East Yorkshire.
!!!We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks!!!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
This role contains some great perks including,
-NMC fees Paid
-25 days holiday + Bank holidays and birthdays off!
-Car or car allowance of £330
-Standard pension scheme
-Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-Full-UK driving license with access to a vehicle
-IT and computer literate
-Ability to independently travel around the Trust - must have a car
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Peg Feed Management
Daily roles include,
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
- Ability to independently travel around the trust area within school and patients own homes
-Maintains contemporaneous records as per policies and NMC guidance.
-Have previous experience within working in the community and as a paediatric nurse
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: On going
- Rate: £34000 - £39000 per annum
- Location: Selby, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-16 11:43:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head Of Customer Services - Coventry
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Community Nurse
- Administration Clerk (Police)
- Adults Social Worker
- HR Advisor (Police)
- IT Admin Project Support Officer
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- IS Support Officer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Healthcare Assistant
- Family Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Adult Social Worker - Newly Qualified
- Support Coordinator - Bishops Stortford