SENIOR PENSION ADMINISTRATOR - DB/DC (full and part time)
Experienced DB/DC Pension Administrators required for leading Glasgow based pension and investment consultancy.
You will be involved in supporting the administration team servicing both members and clients internally and externally on Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contribution (DC) pension arrangements.
- Higher Maths and English at minimum grade C or above, or relevant comparable experience.
- Previous pension administration experience, both DB and DC products
- Professional qualification, such as Associate Membership to the Pension Management Institute, is currently studying, and/or has relevant industry experience.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant pension legislation, technical developments affecting pension administration and industry best practice.
- Provide a timely, efficient and professional service to meet the needs of the clients on pension administration schemes
- Maintain and update member records on the system and processes member events, including retirements, deaths, joiners, early leavers, transfers in and out, illustrative quotations.
- Manages annual and periodic scheme events, such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
- Maintains the scheme cash books, reconciles bank statements and prepares the cash-flow forecasts.
- Prepares and finalises Administration Reports and presentation of these to clients/trustees.
- Undertakes additional specific projects as and when required.
- Acts as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package inc Study support
Job reference: 10399
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- SENIOR VALUATIONS ASSISTANT
- TAX OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
- TAX OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- SYSTEMS ANALYST - MARKIT EDM
- MARKETING CO–ORDINATOR
- INVESTMENT PROJECT MANAGER
- SENIOR TRUSTEE ADMINISTRATOR
- PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR
- BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
- IN-HOUSE - COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS SOLICITOR (Fixed Term Contract)
- ACCOUNTANT - POLICY ANALYST
- FUND ADMINISTRATOR - DEALING
- CLIENT SERVICES - TRANSFER AGENCY
- IT SUPPORT ANALYST - HELPDESK
- UK COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE - PORTFOLIO MANAGER
- BUSINESS ANALYST - INVESTMENT PLATFORMS
- TECHNOLOGY AND CHANGE RISK CONSULTANT
- SENIOR INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- RECONCILIATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR COMPLIANCE ADVISORY CONSULTANT