Leading Biotech - Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
Position Title: Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
Position Type: 1 year contract
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Overview of my client:
My client is a leading biotechnology company in the world.
The company recently had a number of drugs approved by the FDA, which means even greater growth and expansion in the near future.
The client has got more than 35 years of experience in biotechnology to deliver.
You will be working in well established company which has got worldwide reach to lots of people around the world.
It's an international role based in Regulatory Affairs , the candidate will assist to create and submit the regulatory documents and submission documents.
The candidate will report to regulatory leader.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy is essential
- 3 years experience of developing and maintaining CTA documentation in the EU
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory guidelines and legislation
- 3 years of experience and knowledge of CMC and MDA
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ink developer with a lot of autonomy - North Brabant - NL
- Grow as a Coating Developer – Wood Processing – Germany
- junior recruiter/across Europe with Dutch
- Ambitieuse Sales tijger gezocht in recruitment
- Supply Planner - Growing site
- Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- R&D/QC Cross Functie / Industriele coatings / NL
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Stockholm
- Recruitment Consultant- Expanding Nordic Team
- International Trainee Program
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Industrial Engineering Team Lead-LEAN Manufacturing-Heidelberg
- Applications Specialist - Laboratory Liquid Handling Automation
- German Speaking Recruiter - Entry Level -Full Training Provided
- Sales Specialist - Clinical Chemistry and Spectrometry
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Great Young Company
- Software Engineers/Architects – Transit into Medical devices
- Bio-similar Scientist - Top of the line equipment