PV Officer - Nottingham - Global Brand Opportunity
Do you want to apply your Pharmacovigilance skillset in one of the world's biggest healthcare organisations? Putting your experience in PV to use on a larger scale?
My client is looking for a Pharmacovigilance Officer to join their team and provide a point of knowledge for more junior staff in the department.
Part of your role as the PV Officer will be to ensure that customer service staffs are delivering PV activities according to guidelines, so you will be able to pass on your knowledge of PV to other areas of the business.
From your several years of experience you will be able to share your knowledge and skillset and be able to make an impact on other people's careers.
Working under the QPPV this is an opportunity to not only teach your PV skills but expand them, working in close coordination with the QPPV you will learn from every interaction, learning the skills and mind set necessary to progress in Pharmacovigilance to rise up the rank of QPPV.
Based in Nottingham this is a full time position offering a very competitive salary alongside a strong bonus system for you to take advantage of.
With the head office being a mere 15 minutes from the nearest train station this could be an ideal opportunity to cut down your commute time.
Requirements for this role:
, ARGUS and ARIS Database experience
, 5+ years experience in the Pharmacovigilance Market
, Hold a Life Science Degree
, Understand the SOP creation process
If you feel that this is the next step for you in your Pharmacovigilance career then please send a copy of your CV to Greg Collins; G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com or give me a call on 0207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ink developer with a lot of autonomy - North Brabant - NL
- Grow as a Coating Developer – Wood Processing – Germany
- junior recruiter/across Europe with Dutch
- Ambitieuse Sales tijger gezocht in recruitment
- Supply Planner - Growing site
- Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- R&D/QC Cross Functie / Industriele coatings / NL
- QP Biologics - Global Pharma - DACH Area
- QP/QA Manager - DACH Area
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Stockholm
- Recruitment Consultant- Expanding Nordic Team
- International Trainee Program
- Recruitment Consultant - Relocation to Prague
- Industrial Engineering Team Lead-LEAN Manufacturing-Heidelberg
- Applications Specialist - Laboratory Liquid Handling Automation
- German Speaking Recruiter - Entry Level -Full Training Provided
- Sales Specialist - Clinical Chemistry and Spectrometry
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Great Young Company
- Software Engineers/Architects – Transit into Medical devices
- Bio-similar Scientist - Top of the line equipment