Software Development Manager - .Net Technologies- Digital Space
Software Development Manager - Digital Agency
£75,000 - £100,000 + Bonus
Are you currently pondering over your current position and thinking about a new challenge?
Do you feel restrictions in being able to put you own blue print on projects by implementing your desired development processes and utilise certain software tools?
A leading digital marketing agency based in central London are embarking on a period of growth and are building an additional development team to meet a growing list of clients demands.
They have a great opportunity for a Software Development Manager to collaborate with a team of 8+ developers, testers and the project director to improve my client's tech output using creative and innovative new technologies and improving software and process.
You will get to work in a state of the art and funky office in a relaxed, upbeat and creative environment!
This is a great opportunity for you to really take ownership of development projects with the freedom given from the CTO and directors to really put you own mark on how the development team is run by utilising the best software tools and adopting the best development methodologies that you deem fit.
You will be responsible for severs and infrastructure and planning for the strategic brand commerce solutions for new and existing clients.
You will have experience of running small to medium sized development teams which a good understanding of the .Net technologies mentioned above with evidence of mentoring developers and adopting best coding practices.
This is very much a leadership role with the opportunity to laisse with stakeholders and clients and develop the technical strategy to ensure the company continues to grow.
The 2018 roadmap for this company is very impressive with a goal of doubling the size of the current development team to 15 +.
Depending on level of experience you'll be paid as a Software Development Manager £75,000 - £100,000 + benefits including Annual bonus, healthcare insurance, life insurance gym membership, travel season ticket loan, 25 days holiday, Engagement awards (£250), 4 socials a year and Beer O'Clock every Friday!
For further details please send me your CV to gareth @ isluk.co.uk or call 01174280600 to discuss.
If you don't have a CV that's fine, just give me a call or drop me an email, we'll take it from there.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Bored in your iOS role? Keep reading -paying up to £75,000
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Developer- £60,000
- Bored of your job? Read this Full Stack SE - up to £80,000
- Information Security Engineer - Team Leader- Hatfield
- Test Engineer – Selenium & Automation.
- React Web Developer
- Front Office Quantitative Analyst x 2
- C#.NET MVC developer
- Technical Architect - Reading - £65k - £75k
- Client Service Representative - Financial Services - York
- MS Visual C++ Developers - Manchester City Centre - All Levels
- Junior DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer - Azure - Get Cyber Security experience
- FPGA Design Engineer
- Java Software Developer
- Lead Developer/ Technical Architect -£75,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Condensers and Extraction