QA Engineer - French Swiss MedTech - ISO 13485 - job variety
QA Engineer - Swiss MedTech with French/English a MUST - ISO 13485 - Manufacturing & R&D related QA activities and process improvement
Our client, a well renowned developer and manufacturer of Medical Devices products globally and is looking for a Quality Engineer to manage and participate in R&D and Manufacturing related Quality Assurance processes across the board, including design control, internal and external audits (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA), validation, process improvement, QMS activities, and training.
The job is varied, the product range is broad and the company has recently invested massively in infrastructure and expanding their production facilities, so exciting times
Typically we'd be looking for someone with a Engineering degree (Electro-mechanical) and a few years industry experience supporting R&D and manufacturing in bringing products to market.
Medical Devices experience is the front runner, experience working in a tightly regulated industry is very beneficial, but ultimately the client will look at both minimal and more senior industry experiences.
Business level French is required for this role, with English essential, and German a bonus
For more information on this vacancy, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0041 43 50 80 816, and email him at email@example.com ahead of a confidential discussion of this opportunity.
For industry news generally, and new opportunities in QA within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics sectors, please also join my Linked group ch.linkedin.com/in/qaswitzerland/en
KEY WORDS: Quality Assurance, QA, Compliance, Compliance specialist, Quality Engineer, Medical Devices, Switzerland, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14971, GMP, CAPA, FDA, risk assessment, IT, electronics, electro-mechanical, design control, research, development, manufacturing, production, audit, process improvement, validation, Corrective action, preventative action, Medical Device jobs, nonstop recruitment
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Drug Safety Manager- Bern - Pharma
- Senior Drug Safety Manager Manager - Switzerland
- Per spiriti imprenditoriali: Ottime commissioni, Dermocosmesi
- Sales Coordinator, (Automotive ) Global role based in Wiesbaden
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- International Area Manager in Molecular Biology
- CRM Data Specialist - Automobile - Premium Brand
- French & Spanish Teacher – High Performing School
- Maths Teacher – Excellent CPD
- Chemistry Teacher – High Performing Students – Smaller Classes
- Head of Geography – Excellent CPD
- PV Specialist - Potential for International Growth
- Medical Advisor - Crescita Professionale - Milano
- Medico Radiodiagnostica - Direzione Medica di Headquarter