EHS Global Officers Role
Are you an experienced EHS professional looking to progress in his/her career and keen to work on a global level?
Do you like travel?
My clients are a very well known Chemical global organization.
They have manufacturing sites in many areas of the world including: Germany, USA, South Africa, China, just to name a few one.
The scope of this role is to become a strategic EHS Officer who will lead and coordinate the activities for all global sites.
You will spend the majority of your time coordinating the German site, where you will also lead a small team.
However, you will also often travel to the other global sites to ensure compliance to global regulations (once per month on average)
This company takes in great consideration the EHS practices and spend also a lot of time in developing its own employees.
The current EHS Global Officer is recently been promoted.
This is a fast career path that you can also achieve!
I am the only agency working on this position.
The first stage interviews are taking place next week.
Do not miss this opportunity! Get in touch with me if you have the following experience:
-Chemical Enginnering background or equivalent certification
-Safety Engineering/Process Management/Lean Management experience
-several years of EHS experience in manufacturing companies within the chemical industry (ideal but not mandatory)
-Audit experience (ISO 9001, 14001)
-fluent in German and English
If you want t hear more information, please send me, Giuseppina, your CV in Word format to: email@example.com or call me on the following number: 0049 892 109 33 63 OR 0041 435 08 08 17.
Send me, Giuseppina, your CV in Word format to G.DeCesare@nonstop-recruitment.com or give me a call on: +49 892 109 33 63
If you are not interested, but you know someone who could like this or another job into the EHS industry refer us! You could gain £200 vouchers if we successfully manage to place your referrals.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Esperti in citofluorimetria - esaltante progetto in Sardegna
- Part office, part home-based flexibility! Associate Director
- Visa sponsorship offered! Clinical Director
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD