PART TIME MECHANICAL ENGINEER - ESTABLISHED COLLEGE!!
P/T MECHANICAL ENGINEER NEEDED ASAP AT ESTABLISHED COLLEGE
We at NonStop Education are working alongside a highy established college in South West London that are looking for a Mechanical Engineer lecturer to start ASAP and maintain the outstanding profile they have attained so far.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
, To teach a range of Curriculum courses to all levels
, To undertake associated organisational/administrative duties relating to teaching duties
, To undertake recruitment, enrolment and induction programmes within the curriculum
, To undertake monitoring, evaluation and assessment procedures to support the progress and achievement of student learning
, To develop new and existing courses and curriculum initiatives to meet the learning needs of students
, To maintain appropriate student records
Essential Candidate Criteria:
, Level 4 qualification in Engineering / Relevant qualifications
, Recent and up to date experience of working within a related field of engineering/technology
, Good administrative/organisational skills
, Excellent communication skills
, Highly motivated an able to work unsupervised
, Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
, Able to work part days
, Start ASAP
Get in touch by sending your CV and a cover letter if you have one to Adrian Todd at email@example.com.
Or give him a call on 02079402749.
If this does not sound like the opportunity for you but you are interested in other positions within the Education sector, please feel free to get in touch, to see what other opportunities we have.
We also offer £200 in High Street Vouchers for any successful referral.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- IVD - Legal - Multitarea! - Salamanca
- Directeur Marketing EMEA Diagnostic
- Export Manager - Ausialiari Chimici - Settore Tessile
- Tecnico Commerciale - coating e additivi chimici -Triveneto
- Opportunità Incredibile per BUYER RAW MATERIALS - Parma
- Medical Affairs Admin - 1 Year contract - 80% - SWI - GER
- JUNIOE SALES MANAGER - POLIOLEFINE- AZIENDA LEADER MONDIALE
- Field Service Engineer: Pharmaceutical Serialization
- Geography Teacher- Outstanding School- NW London
- EP – Electrophysiology - Country Sales Manager - Swiss Market
- Quality Assurance Specialist – Top International Company – Lil
- School Admissions Manager - Germany
- School Admissions officer - Germany
- Analyste Assurance Qualité- Lille - ASAP
- Qualified Person (QP) - Global sterile Manufacturer
- Product manager- possibilitá di crescita professionale!
- Head of Performing Arts – GEMS British School, Qatar
- Senior Clinical Trial Admin Biotech in central Copenhagen
- Medical Representative - Bilingual Fl / Fr
- Psychology Teacher – GEMS British School, Qatar