Clinical Psychologist - early intervention!
Have you been searching high and low for a job opportunity that's different from the rest?
It's finally arrived!
My client has successfully commissioned funding for an innovative new project that will lead the way in early intervention for children, young people and families in the community.
This is a role where you can be proactive, have your input and make a positive difference.
You'll not only be working in a multi-disclipinary team, you'll also be working closely with multi-agencies.
No day will be the same giving you the challenge, variety and growth opportunities you yearn for!
You'll initially be offered a fixed term contract for 3 years with the view for renewal, giving you stability in your career.
Full-time or part-time options are also available, giving you real flexibility.
You'll be valued for your therapeutic work with children and families in the community, advice and support to professionals regarding different interventions and training of staff to raise awareness.
Your flexibility and openness to working in different environments such as family homes (with safety protocols) will make you an integral part of a friendly team with strong work ethics.
To take advantage of this opportunity, you'll need:
- a Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology (HCPC registered)
- experience with vulnerable young people and families
- a clean, full driver's licence and access to a reliable car (mileage will be covered)
Your next steps:
Interviews are just around the corner, so call me, Helen McKissick, today on 0207 940 2749 ext 3415 or send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org I'll be happy to answer any further questions you have about the role and ensure a smooth application process.
I specialise in recruitment in Clinical Psychology.
This means I understand your needs and can offer you roles of real interest.
By tapping into my network of clients, I'll keep you updated with new opportunities as soon as they become available, giving you an edge over the competition.
I'm personally invested in helping you in your career and am committed in finding the right fit for you, so you can do what you do best - making a meaningful difference in people's lives!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 years
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 per annum + additional benefits
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2749
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-29 19:42:39 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- International Area Manager in Molecular Biology
- CRM Data Specialist - Automobile - Premium Brand
- French & Spanish Teacher – High Performing School
- Maths Teacher – Excellent CPD
- Chemistry Teacher – High Performing Students – Smaller Classes
- Head of Geography – Excellent CPD
- PV Specialist - Potential for International Growth
- Medical Advisor - Crescita Professionale - Milano
- Medico Radiodiagnostica - Direzione Medica di Headquarter
- Graduate - Master in Packaging Technology – Learn On the Job
- International Senior Medical Advisor-Launching New Product
- Sales Assistant – Internal Growth Opportunities!
- Looking for Qualified Person’s - Pharma!