RPC Operations & USRAP Policy Lead
Job Description: Under the general direction of the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, the RPC Operations & USRAP Policy Lead works closely with the Refugee Processing Center Operations Manager and the U.S.
Department of State: Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM), to support the overall mission for overseas and domestic components of the United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP).
The RPC Operations & USRAP Policy Lead will be a trusted and relied upon subject matter expert in refugee processing and procedures.
Responsibilities: The RPC Operations & USRAP Policy Lead will direct teams of specialists that manage a complex pipeline which consists of Domestic and Overseas refugee processing activities as well as PRM monitoring functions.
Under the oversight of the Refugee Operations Manager, the RPC Operations & USRAP Policy Lead will work closely with the Domestic and Overseas Case Processing Managers to supervise and provide continuity in the management and delivery of refugee processing services.
The RPC Operations & USRAP Policy Lead will also use their subject matter expertise and institutional knowledge in RPC operations and USRAP to contribute feedback and business requirements towards the development of WRAPS system enhancements and the roadmap for the minimum viable product (MVP).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Education and Related Experience: A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Minimum of (5) years of progressive management experience
- At least five years of hands-on experience in work similar to that being supervised
- Subject matter expert in refugee processing procedures.
- Familiar with refugee administration including report generation techniques, associated statistical methods,
- Congressional inquiries and help desk procedures.
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews, and documents for internal and external use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing projects at Department of State
- Experience managing operations with more than 15 personnel
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Sr Network Engineer
- Patient Safety Analyst- BSN
- Network Administrator
- Lead Systems Technician
- Task Order Technical Lead - FDA
- DevOps Delivery Manager
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Human Subjects Protection Scientist
- Business Objects Technical Lead
- Systems Administrator, Sr
- Sr. Programmer
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Systems Administrator
- SharePoint Engineer
- Agile Coach
- Mission Planning IT Specialist
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Help Desk Technician TS.SCI Required
- Software Engineer