Senior Manager Corporate Finance M&A
Control the M&A function, reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, join the senior management of the Company and participate across matters of strategic importance.
Contribute fully to the development of Company strategy.
Provide first class support to the Corporate Finance Directors and the wider team.
Advise on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, MBOs, public and private fundraisings and the provision of strategic advice.
Deal execution - managing other advisors and conducting financial analysis as appropriate.
Involvement in marketing initiatives and pitching for new business.
Demonstrate their ability to fulfil the team's promise of delivering a relationship based high service experience.
5 years relevant Corporate Finance experience plus a strong academic background with a 3rd level qualification in Finance or equivalent of professional level qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA.
Progressive Excel and modelling ability, and exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities with an understanding of financial analysis and a cognisance of risk, a marketable individual with a highly entrepreneurial mindset.
Outstanding personal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relations
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Principal Engineer - Big Data
- Store Manager - Dublin City - 50k
- Data Scientist
- Assistant Manager kilkenny-laois-kildare 41k
- Assistant Manager Dublin - all areas 41k
- Assistant Manager Meath 41k
- Assistant Manager Offaly 41k
- Assistant Manager Cork 41k
- Assistant Manager Clare 41k
- Assistant Manager Westmeath 41k
- Assistant Manager Roscommon 41k
- Assistant Manager Mayo 41k
- Assistant Manager Galway 41k
- Store Manager - Dublin
- Flagship Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- Fashion Assistant Manager Limerick
- Department Manager - Mayo
- Store Manager - Ennis