Python Backend Developer
The successful Back-end Developer will join not only a team in Spain but a global team spread across Madrid, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Athens, Paris and Hamburg to work together in a horizontal structure .
You'll be working in the heart of Malaga in an awesome technology hub in specialized teams to resolve technical incidences between client and final user.
Is this the job for you?
As a Python Backend Developer you will:
- Experience in Python (2 years).
- Knowledge of Django and other web frameworks.
- SQL databases open source as: PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Distributed version control systems such as: Mercurial or Git.
- Operating system Linux: Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, Fedora or CentOS.
- Good understanding of English.
The company, was involved in the biggest financial operation of a Fintech in Spain in November 2015, after receiving 77 million euro, it now plans its expansion into Italy, Portugal, France, Switzerland and Germany.
Our client is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders.
That's why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
Are you looking for some Sun and Sea, but want to stay near the city with Museums, Waterparks and Innovation Hubs, well Malaga is the place for you with great career potentials and easy routes into the rest of Europe! Why not choose Malaga as your next destination to explore.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 0034 951 254 254 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Internet and Mobile sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRG
- App Marketing Executive
- Software Tester
- Accountant (Senior)
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Front End Developers
- Performance Media Manager - Sports
- SEO Executive
- Affiliate Executive
- DevOps Automations Engineer
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover)
- UI Developer
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Network Team Lead
- Design Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing
- Strategic Marketing Manager (Senior)
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- Accounts and Audit Senior