Embedded Software Engineer with Electronics Knowledge - £45k
Role: Embedded Software Engineer with Electronics knowledge
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
I am working with a well-known company in Somerset who is looking for multiple engineers to help grow the team.
As a senior embedded + electronics engineer you are going to be working on low level devices - i.e.
lighting on/off, LCD screens.
Therefore if you have any experience working in variation environment where things can change on a daily basis role would suit you.
Key skills required:
, Experienced with embedded C and C# to program software to control devices.
, An electronics appreciation where engineers can read/decipher a circuit diagram
, Knowledge of Electronics components
, Minimum of three years' experience of embedded software development in C.
, Familiarity with microchip and ST devices desirable.
, Someone who is keen, willing to learn.
, Free onsite parking
, Additional annual leave in return for good attendance
, Contributory pension scheme
, Cycle to work scheme
, Childcare vouchers
, Early finish on a Friday afternoon (12:00pm)
How to apply:
Please call Danielle on 0117 428 0600 or email Danielle @ isluk.co.uk
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Node.JS Developer
- Node.JS Developer
- C# Full Stack Developer - Angular5 is the spice of code here
- Crewe- C# Developer - Family Feel - Up to £50,000
- C# SQL Developers - Improve your MVC skills & grow into Seniors
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Governance Administrator & Data Consultant
- .NET Developers - Improve your MVC, learn Entity Framework
- PR and Marketing Executive
- Control systems engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Blockchain / Smart Contracts
- PHP Developer - Chester - Up to £50,000
- Embedded and Electronic Engineer
- Hardware Firmware Engineer - Stockport - £45,000 + benefits
- Senior Java Developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
- IC Design engineer - Southampton - £65,000
- Microsoft Platforms - Business Analyst - Progress your career!
- Lead .NET Developer